Mr Jag Naik MBChB FRCS MD FRCS(Gen)
At any time, you can request (by written notice) to be removed from our marketing database. We will respect your request.
Your contact information is stored in a secure database and is protected by firewalls and sophisticated software.
On occasion, we may use Google marketing technology to promote our products. To see a complete explanation, visit Google marketing program. As you will see, there is No identifiable information kept by us about the visitors that we can or will use.
Here are more information about how we use Google’s tools to target potential clients.
O360® may collects data through Google and Facebook tools and scripts about your activities that does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website, the website of entities for which we serve advertisements (our “Advertisers”), or the websites and online services where we display advertisements (“Publishers”). This information may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements (referred to as “Retargeting”). We collect information about where you saw the ads we serve you and what ads you clicked on.
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt-out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Our website address is: https://o360.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.
The website ‘optimized360.com’ is designed by Optimized360, LLC (hereinafter “Optimized360”). The information provided by Optimized360 on the website is at no charge to users of the World Wide Web, subject to the express condition that these users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this disclaimer. Optimized360 reserves the right to change these disclaimers at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of the disclaimer each time you view and use the Website. Whether you are a client of Optimized360 or a visitor to its websites, DO NOT use the Websites if you do not agree with all of the following terms and conditions.
1. You acknowledge that the information on the Websites is provided ‘as is’ for general information only. It is not intended to provide dental or medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified healthcare professionals who are familiar with your individual condition. No warranties of any kind are given regarding use of the website, including, but not limited to, any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
2. You agree that you will hold harmless Optimized360 and its shareholders, officers, directors, clients and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the Website or the information contained in the Website or other websites to which it is linked, including, but not limited to, claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from the Website or any other website to which it is linked to being obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Optimized360 or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if Optimized360 has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this website are not necessarily those of Optimized360 nor are they endorsed by Optimized360. Many clients of Optimized360 have access to create their own material on their Websites. The material created by clients remains their responsibility and Optimized360, LLC does not accept liability and responsibility related to said material.
4. Optimized360 may provide links on the Website to other web sites which are not under the control of Optimized360 in general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing ‘optimized360.com’ is such a website. Also, Optimized360 may frame other web sites inside its frame or ‘optimized360.com’ (or its clients’ websites) frame. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Optimized360 of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
5. Upon request, you may provide hypertext links to this website on another website upon receipt of written consent from Optimized360, provided that: (a) the link be a text-only link clearly marked ‘optimized360.com’, (b) the link must ‘point’ to the URL ‘https://o360.com’ and not to other pages within the website, (c) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Optimized360 name and trademarks, (d) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Optimized360 is associated with or sponsored by Optimized360, (e) the link, when activated by a user, must display this website full-screen and not within a ‘frame’ on the linked website, and (f) Optimized360 reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time at its sole discretion. You agree that hypertext links to this Website must be approved in writing by Optimized360’s management.
6. The works of authorship contained in the Website, including but not limited to all design, text, and images, are owned or licensed by Optimized360 hereinafter referred to as Optimized360, or its suppliers and contributors, and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Optimized360’s prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard drive as is necessary to browse the website, and that the user may produce one permanent printout of each page of the website (unmodified in form, with a copy of this Disclaimer attached) to be used by the user for personal and non-commercial uses which do not harm the reputation of Optimized360.
7. This website (excluding linked sites) is hosted by Optimized360 which is headquartered in Irvine, Orange County, California, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of California, or the United States of America, by accessing this website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California and the United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Orange County, California and the United States District Court for the District of Orange County with respect to such matters. Optimized360 make no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
8. Optimized360, its logo, nameplates, Practice-XL, and Optizign are trademarks of Optimized360, LLC, and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions. All text and electronic images on this website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or sales marks of Optimized360, its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject to prosecution.
Optimized360 has made every reasonable effort to make sure its Website under its control is in compliance with ADA laws and has taken every reasonable effort to provide reasonable accommodations for Americans with disabilities. We continue to be open and invite all recommendation to further meet the needs of all American visitors with disabilities. All services, promotions and information available on its websites are readily available over the telephone by calling 800-997-9368. Optimized360 disclaims any responsibility for Website owned by its clients’ or third-party websites that are linked to Optimized360’s websites by virtue of the fact Optimized360 doesn’t own, manage or control third party websites.
If you have any questions please call 833-433-8338 or email email@example.com.
By using our service, our website, and websites we have created, you agree and consent to follow our Terms and Use and Service. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use and Service, you should not order or use our service or website! As a client or visitor, you are required to agree with these terms in order to use our products and services.